Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

well i would like to get Razer Blade 14 .

Why? because then i would be able to make more of the worthless memes that nobody laughs on :3

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I WANT THE DAN !!!!! but blade with 4K screen would be awesome too.

I kinda want a blade that runs both IOS and Windows tho.

Its rly cool that i just found out about LinusTechTips and caught up with this give away.

Yeahhhhhhhhh

but seriously, i wan a DAN case.

I would love to win The NEW Razor Blade because it would be just perfect for me to play Legion on it. Linus (yes not your true name) I love you! Seriously, I love watching all the reviews and WAN shows and ggrrrrr wish was in Canada and hangout!!! 

And congrats on 3 million subs!!

I would love either, but if I had to choose I would want the stealth. I say thus because I prefer to game on a desktop and I am gong to building a new one next year. Right now I'm lacking in portability and being in school it would be helpful to have a good portable laptop and the display would be amazing to watch videos on. Hope I win

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14. It would be a nice upgrade for my 6 years old toshiba :)

Also Congrats guys, U are doing a great job.

Razer Blade - the most confusingly named laptops on the market. 

My preference would be the Razer Blade 14 since it seems like a real beast for portable gaming, both are very good however. The main use would be for gaming on-the-go and I prefer it to the blade stealth because of this.

This is so awesome, I personally do more art and photography related stuff that I would love to be able to expand on, so the razor blade stealth would definitely be my first choice

Gonna go for the Blade!!! Finally get to prove to my comp. sci. friends that laptops don't suck!

Does Min-Liang Tan get another LTT editor's choice?