Help with eyefinity

Knaj

Restart the system. Report back to me if it works after

Just now, WestGamer said:

Restart the system. Report back to me if it works after

Oh wow. If every problem can be solved with a restart then he/she/it wouldn't ask for help

Go to run. Type in msconfig. Go to services and click hide all microsoft services and disable all services. Reboot and see if that would help

Try reinstalling eyfinity and updatea amd drivers

16 hours ago, Knaj said:

I can't "reinstall" eyefinity. And drivers are up to date.

Download DDU and uninstall the drivers, then perform a clean reinstall of the most recent drivers from AMD's website.

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

The next step might hit you here. I would reset everything and wipe your whole hard drive. It might have old drivers that are still intact with the new ones and they might be interfering with the new ones. If it doesnt work after that. I would send it in for a RMA if it still has a warranty.

On 8/30/2016 at 7:04 PM, WestGamer said:

The next step might hit you here. I would reset everything and wipe your whole hard drive. It might have old drivers that are still intact with the new ones and they might be interfering with the new ones. If it doesnt work after that. I would send it in for a RMA if it still has a warranty.

This is a simple issue that I know won't require a full reset, it's just the software, it has nothing to do with the drivers.

Also, I am absolutely certain I do not need to RMA my graphics card. This is completely software related.