Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My mouse is Modecom MC-GM1 and the keyboard is Modecom MC-GK1. For audio I use someSamsung  in-ear headphones. I guess it would be nice to get an upgrade :)

Good luck everyone!

Coolermaster octane gaming bundle and a4tech bloody g501 radar gaming headset

Currently rocking the Microsoft Comfort Curve(mouse and keyboard) with a Logitech G35 headset.

There sure is a room for an upgrade. ;-)

Current peripheral setup is a standard keyboard, headphones, and a 2013 razer naga.  Its time to upgrade this mess.

Hey,

I have a Razer Abyssus 2010 for my mouse, amazing shape, great weight, great sensor, and overall fantastic budget mouse.

Corsair K70 Vengeance with Red LEDs. I can't say I'm as big a fan of the Cherry MX reds as I thought I'd be, so I'm aiming for some Blacks in the future.

Headset... IEMs by Samsung. No clue what they are really, but I like em. IEMs are nice.

Razer Goliathus Large for my mousepad, a little coarse, and sometimes I wonder if I could go bigger...

Thanks for the giveaway Guys!

steelseries rival 100, tt esports poseidon z,no mousepad, phone headphones

Using an old Steelseries keyboard, and a wornout Steelseries  ( Guildwars 2 ) mouse.

Just a cheap mouse using xD using it at many mouse click i hope will not break ;A;

I've got a Mad Catz R.A.T. 3, Mad Catz mousepad, a Razer Deathstalker, and a Plantronics Gamecom headset and they are all like 3 or more years old.

I am using

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Keyboard which is acting weird (Double clicking issues) and

Razer DeathAdder Mouse which gave-up on me (Double clicking issues too. T_T) so now I am with A4Tech.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Spoiler

9pd8qtm.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

Old, nearly square, wireless HP mouse that use to go with my all-in-one potato of a computer and I don't actually own a keyboard I'm borrowing a random one from a friend of mine who had it sitting in a closet. Just built my computer you see, so I'm really broke.

Im using a cheap logitech K330 keyboard and a Razer Naga Epic Chroma mouse.

as for my sound I use my astro a40's from years ago that is falling apart most the time :(

Ive got an old WASD mech keyboard, a Logitech M510 wireless mouse with a glitchy mouse wheel and an old set of logitech 2.1 speakers.

I am currently using a razer naga mouse, a razer black widow keyboard, and beats studios headphones. I mainly need a new mouse (no longer play mmo's) and new headphones for obvious reasons :P

Currently i am using a generic dell membrane keyboard, a Steelseries qkc mousepad, a Steelseries rival 100, and Some hyperX cloud cores. I just need a new keyboard man!

1463373197824.png

Hi, I am currently using a dell inspirion 14z laptop with the built

in keyboard, a wireless mouse from walmart, no mousepad, and

my earbuds that came with my samsung s4. I am trying to save up

for a desktop computer, and anything to help would be amazing.

Laptop-https://www.amazon.com/Dell-i14z-2100sLV-14-0-Inch-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00ANKN1FI

Mouse-https://www.amazon.com/Dell-i14z-2100sLV-14-0-Inch-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B00ANKN1FI

Keyboard: Some old "HTK-2001" that i found in my grandparents basement a few years ago, came with a floppy disk to install the drivers

Mouse: A Microsoft "Basic Optical Mouse v1", not sure how old

Headset: Turtle Beach PX22, second pair because my first pair broke about a year ago

I don't have anything to special I have a decent computer but I'm currently having to run it off of a tv which kinda blows but when you game hard you gotta do what you gotta do haha

running a corsair k70 ( got it because of your review), and a generic logitech m325. along with my gamecom headset makes an suboptimal setup for both programming and gaming online.

My Current setup is not very special, just a standard Logitech k120 keyboard (it's been years using this), an X-craft twilight 2000 gaming mouse and a razer goliathus mousepad :/
headset ? not a gaming headset but very comfortable Sony MDR-ZR110

I'm currently rocking a Razer Deathadder Chroma (surprise surprise), a corsair MM300 extended mouse pad, which I use the entirety of because low mouse sens ftw and a Razer blackwidow ultimate because PC stuff here in NZ is EXPENSIVE.

So my current setup is at the moment, lacking. my 2 year old corsair m95 broke on me (mouse wheel smashed in) and I'm now using what should be my dad's logitech anywhere mx. Something that small doesn't fit my long finger length and palm grip. my keyboard is a dell membrane keyboard. I don't have a mouse pad so there's that issue. my headset is a pair of 2 year old razer kraken 7.1 chroma's that seem to have a broken mic and glitchy audio at times.

I want to win :) my current mouse and keyboard is Logitech G710+ and Razer Deathadder Chroma

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro