Nervous about bilding my first pc

hi

im 17 and bilding a pc i alredy recived the partes and only Part tath didnt arrive was the case.

The parts are 

amd fx 6300
gigabyte gtx 750 ti
asrock 980 
balístix crucial 2x4 DDR3
evga 500w 80+
spec 01 case
wd blue 1 tb

im realy afraid to f this up because i had to work all summer for this and i would like some advices
my 20+4 pin cavel are separeted is that normal.also the same for cpu power cabel
im afraid to aply force on the mother bord is possibel to bend it 
what apens if the 20+4 pin conecte is badly conected 

if you have any more advice would apriciat it
sorry for erros inglish is not my native lenguage 

Watch a lot of youtube videos on building computers, it's very difficult to break something. The cables being separated is normal I think, and AFAIK you can't incorrectly connect them. Tell me if I'm wrong, I've not built for a while

12 minutes ago, rqueta said:

hi

im 17 and bilding a pc i alredy recived the partes and only Part tath didnt arrive was the case.

The parts are 

amd fx 6300

gigabyte gtx 750 ti

asrock 980 

balístix crucial 2x4 DDR3

evga 500w 80+

spec 01 case

wd blue 1 tb

im realy afraid to f this up because i had to work all summer for this and i would like some advices

my 20+4 pin cavel are separeted is that normal.also the same for cpu power cabel

im afraid to aply force on the mother bord is possibel to bend it 

what apens if the 20+4 pin conecte is badly conected 

if you have any more advice would apriciat it

sorry for erros inglish is not my native lenguage 

Yes the separate connectors are fine, they only go in one way, and you should be fine with the mobo if you be careful. Make sure you don't. Hold on carpet or get static.

If you have a 20+4 pin it should come seperated, but since most modern motherboards require a 24 pin you will need to connect the two halves onto the motherboard.

the motherboard will bend a little bit just try not to really apply a lot of force on it, but the 24 pin has a latch on it that should clip onto the motherboard's connector.

If the 24 pin isn't connected fully the computer will not start.

Also make sure to either use an antistatic wristband or just ground yourself to something to remove any static electricity build from yourself as to not zap the components, it is very rare for this to happen, but just touching a grounded object every couple of minutes should work. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

You should do okay i actually just built a computer for my friend the other day and it was my first time building one. Everything worked out fine. Just take your time there is no need to rush it

when you put it the 24 pin, just wiggle it in gently. despite being fragile, i like to think the motherboard can handle plugging in the ports no problem. always use some sort of anti-static measure. 

7 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

If you have a 20+4 pin it should come seperated, but since most modern motherboards require a 24 pin you will need to connect the two halves onto the motherboard.

the motherboard will bend a little bit just try not to really apply a lot of force on it, but the 24 pin has a latch on it that should clip onto the motherboard's connector.

If the 24 pin isn't connected fully the computer will not start.

Also make sure to either use an antistatic wristband or just ground yourself to something to remove any static electricity build from yourself as to not zap the components, it is very rare for this to happen, but just touching a grounded object every couple of minutes should work. 

im loc King for a pc that can run triple A títels on médium to high setings 1080p  where my componentes picks good i dont have much experiênce of bilding from scratch but I have upgradade sum pc's and watched a lotação of vídeos on YouTube like linus and techsource

15 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

Yes the separate connectors are fine, they only go in one way, and you should be fine with the mobo if you be careful. Make sure you don't. Hold on carpet or get static.

tanks. i dont have carpets in my houve my flor is made of hood thats not a problem rigth

1 minute ago, rqueta said:

tanks. i dont have carpets in my houve my flor is made of hood thats not a problem rigth

Yes wood floors are fine.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

1 minute ago, Moress said:

Yes wood floors are fine.

can you rate my pc 

Just now, rqueta said:

can you rate my pc 

I'd say its a normal starter PC. It won't be maxing out anything new but you'll probably be able to run new games on low for a couple years.

Personally I'd say to stay away from the Fx line of CPUs since it doesn't have very much in the ways of upgradabilty. If you could switch over to a Skylake I3/Motherboard/DDR4 you would be better off, but it would cost a bit more.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

ts

2 minutes ago, Moress said:

I'd say its a normal starter PC. It won't be maxing out anything new but you'll probably be able to run new games on low for a couple years.

Personally I'd say to stay away from the Fx line of CPUs since it doesn't have very much in the ways of upgradabilty. If you could switch over to a Skylake I3/Motherboard/DDR4 you would be better off, but it would cost a bit more.

i dono plan on keeping this computer for more the 3 to 4 years 

i Will probably whil invest on a cpu Cooler and and an ssd because a Will work until the end of september 

because I was on a budjet i didided to not go Whit Intel 

hey guys i want to build a gaming pc but i am very confused about what parts to use from which brand also i dont know much about the built since this is first built 

i want to get into gaming so i would be a great help if anyone would help me with the parts my budget is 1200$ 

so can anyone tell me what parts to use like processor motherboard ram graphic card power supply and stuff 

please that would be a great help