Crazy Video/playback error PLEASE HELP

Please help me!  I recently just upgraded my pc from an I-5 processor to an I-7 6700k unlocked cpu, also upgraded my motherboard to the Asus h170, Ram from DDR3 G skill 8GB (2sticks) to Hyper x DDR4 16GB (2 stick), also a new Cpu cooler- H212 evo i think cant remember and finally added a SSD (120Gb Kingston 2.5 ssd). i just booted up my pc and wanted to get to editing a video from a trip i took recently, and when editing things are fine but as soon as i try to play it for the first time it starts and stop the video constantly and i am unable to make it stop unless i close Sony Vegas. i downloaded movie maker and tried but the same thing happens.  Youtube videos are fine however but as soon as its a player on my pc it doesnt work. For Ex. if i have a video file on my desktop(or anywhere on my pc) and go to play it, the video rapidly starts and stops with me not touching anything.  I know for sure that its not my keyboard because youtube videos are just fine.  Also when the video is started and starts to do the rapid pausing and unpausing the sound bar pops up as if im increasing or decreasing the sound on my pc when im not. I have inserted a video of what is happening in this post for you to see it for yourself. :( Dear god please help me im close to just wiping my HDD and SSD and trying a fresh install of windows but i am worried that it is my hardware or some drivers that im not sure are correct who knows..... Help i will reward you with so much love  

Obs recordings (01).mp4