Having issue with No$GBA and VBA-M sav files.

SImoHayha

So being nearly late to the emulation game for x amount of years. I have realized that NO$GBA has issues with fog and playing various games, like mario advance 3 and etc.

The problem is when am trying to " Import " a sav file from NO$GBA a pokemon emerald save to VBA-M by importing when I click it, it says " Importing a battery file will erase any saved games (permanently after the next write). Do you want to continue? I click yes and says it's loaded or whatever, then when I reset VBA-M, it offers me the biggest middle finger, and it loads up and gives me new game or option.

So I said hmmm, why not just start a new game on VBA-M then simply copy the .sav file from No$GBA to VBA-M once it saves? So I started a new game, saved. Then made sure to load it to make sure it was saved properly. Then I copied and replaced the .SAV file from NO$GBA to VBA-M, which gave me another middle finger, by doing the same thing when I tried importing either choosing new game or options.

Of course I decided to dig deeper into the rabbit hole, by switching the sav type in NO$GBA to RAW and Uncompressed, in the NO$GBA.ini. Then booting up the game, and saving. Still nothing.

Can anyone help me out here ? I mean i been working at this for about 1 hour and losing my shit.

Please and thanks.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT