GTA Online issues

aviationjames

I have a PS4 and all the time when I play online, everyone disconnects and I am left in a session on my own. It varies on how long I am in the session before I get disconnected from other players. I have port forwarded all the ports needed according to the Rockstar Support page, and I have a new Linksys X6200 Router.

Please can anyone help? I have tried both wireless and wired and have a static IP as well as manually entering in Google DNS into the PS4 setup.

4 minutes ago, aviationjames said:

I have a PS4 and all the time when I play online, everyone disconnects and I am left in a session on my own. It varies on how long I am in the session before I get disconnected from other players. I have port forwarded all the ports needed according to the Rockstar Support page, and I have a new Linksys X6200 Router.

Please can anyone help? I have tried both wireless and wired and have a static IP as well as manually entering in Google DNS into the PS4 setup.

I think it's just an issue that affects all console players. I used to get it with my xbox 360 a lot, but now I use PC

My native language is C++