LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Would like to have this projector in my basement for my desktop PC and WiiU

I love it! :D

I think i'm gonna buy one if i should not win.

Looks like a nice piece of kit, would love to set this up in my front room to play rocket league with my brother or watch some movies with my family. Thanks for the giveaway! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

This is perfect thing for some conferences in companies, who doesn't have their own office.

THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR 2D GAMES ON THE WALL! #Hypee #GLEveryone

I have a very large empty wall that watching films on would be awesome.

The design is sleek an stylish the added bonus of a speaker on it is nice overall it looks like a nice little projector you can take places

That projector looks amazing, I have seen lots of projectors which are compact, But I have never seen one as powerful as this. The image looks amazing too.

Wow. I need this to replace the monster of a projector i have now..... ITS SO TIIINY!

It Would be super cool if i could use this to replace the (shoddy) self refurbished projector that i bought on ebay which I used to organise a donation movie night for fundraising. I will use it to help raise money for a group of lower year students who are self funding their way to Borneo next year (i did it myself last year and enjoyed and learned from it greatly.)

Thanks

JP

Would love to try and rig this up as top down AR interactive floor display for my kid. Hook this up with a Raspberry Pi, web cam and a camera tripod and I have dance dance rev on the go!  But now I'm distracted thinking about an AR army men board game thingy...  

It would complement perfectly my AV rack. This is a great idea on how to sell a projector to somebody with a cramped living space.

It's amazing, looks good  esthetically 200" image is just insane, I'd love to get one, it would be nice to bring to my gaming society in University since we are always lack of screens and playing in multiplayer in split screen on 30" TV is not cool :/ Its nice to see it closer how it works, I wonder how much is to buy one even if I wont win? :o

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Really need this for my setup ?

Never had  a projector before. Their image always seemed a bit worse in comparison to a tv or monitor. But this shure looks fancy. Would be interesting to have at a lan party or such things.

Looks really awesome and would be cool to have for gaming / film nights with friends.

Well it's a really small and compact projector, I've seen some projectors in school, but nothing like these and this one is amazing (30,000 hours, now that's impressive!). I would love to experince gaming with these one in my room or just watch my movies and TV Shows what a dream, even though it's so expensive and I can't purchase. Still going to try to win these giveaway :D (my luck in giveaways is so bad *cries*)

Awesome product, i want one so i can use it for work and travel with it giving talks in universities about information security :)

I think this a good leap forward for portable office equipment with the addition of a portable power supply the whole system could be taken anywhere so will be fantastic 

beast of a projector, would build a home theatre pc with this integrated

10/10

I've actually looked at getting this as a replacement to my Vivitek QUMI Q5. Even a few years old tech now, there still is nothing that compares to its abilities and size.

It is as big as your hand. I wish LTT would make a video on them. Please look this projector up and give it some due recognition.

If I win this LG projector, I will send my QUMI Q5 to a recipient of LTT's choosing.

Good luck to whoever wins!

Seems like another great idea from LG! If I got this, who knows how many more movies I'll watch!