The "New" Razer Blade

2 hours ago, SydneySideSteveSomewheres said:

Not that I am trying to "put a dampener" on your personal real life experience, and getting the refund sounds very much like the right thing as far as an outcome in that VERY personal scenario.

:P But did you just get paid by Apple for the true color and obviously human - machine fail "life experience" relayed above xD...?

I wish someone would have paid me lol. Here's a bit of proof, I originally posted this on the notebookreview forum a long time ago.

IMG_1200.JPG

Honestly though, not looking for anything here, just trying to show you guys that dealing with razer isn't always a breeze.

On 6/20/2016 at 11:20 PM, OsuMasterz said:

no... just no

I personally have a Asus ROG G751, a bit older but much more capable than this besides the fact it has a HDD instead of a SSD

https://www.amazon.com/G751JY-VS71-WX-17-Inch-GeForce-Version/dp/B01DT4A2K6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466490143&sr=8-1&keywords=asus+rog+g751

On 6/20/2016 at 11:23 PM, DarkBlade2117 said:

I'll never buy another product from Razer again. 4 shitty products later, and still stuck with two of them? Nope. Not happening.

I'd much rather buy this than the Razer Blade. www.sagernotebook.com/customize.php?productid=886

I think the entire "tech" (I hate using that word) community hates Razer a little too much. Razers products aren't shitty, they don't have bad build quality and they usually work pretty damn well. The other argument is that they are overpriced and as for peripherals (I'll get to Razer systems later) they are usually priced the same as other similar peripherals from Logitech G or Corsair. This is true of mice and especially true of keyboards. Look at Razers Blackwidow Chroma, a standard 16.5 million color RGB mechanical keyboard, If you look at similar products from Logitech G (The G910 Orion Spectrum (I'm trying to get as similar as possible keyboards but Logitech doesn't have a Cherry MX Blue RGB keyboard on their website anymore.)) or the keyboard from Corsair (The Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Blue Edition) they are all similarly priced. This is the same for mice and you can check on your own because if I added them to this post it would be 4 times longer. As for systems, in general Gaming Laptops are expensive and usually quite bulky and Razers Blade is more expensive but is slim and has a form factor similar to a Macbook Pro (I don't like Macbook Pros but they are aesthetically pleasing to look at). Idk at this point I'm just rambling but I hear the overpriced Razer argument a lot and I need to get this off my chest.