Error 1001

Cloudflare error, happened once but as it showed different screen than what I usually get when site is down (or DDoS mode), here goes.
 Also lasted for maybe 10s so nothing major.

Error 1001 
Ray ID: 2ac050f52ef816d0 • 2016-06-01 05:38:10 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (linustechtips.com) that is on the CloudFlare network. CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (linustechtips.com). There are two potential causes of this:

Most likely: if the owner just signed up for CloudFlare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
    Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 2ac050f52ef816d0 • Your IP:  • Performance & security by Cloudflare. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Did you mean to post your IP?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Did you mean to post your IP?

Don't really care. I'm on mobile data now. Don't really care while at home either. If someone wants to have battle again Unis tech heads, be my guest. I can edit it out if it bugs you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Don't really care. I'm on mobile data now. Don't really care while at home either. If someone wants to have battle again Unis tech heads, be my guest. I can edit it out if it bugs you.

nah I don't care but I thought you might :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

nah I don't care but I thought you might :)

Scratch that, editor doesn't load :P

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1001 is an error that is completely out of our control, and it probably means that our DNS provider went down for a couple of seconds. If the issue persists, there are some more things we could try, but if it was just a one-off issue there's probably nothing we can do.

Thanks for reporting though.

HTTP/2 203