Corsair Vengeance M95 Issues

Hi, I don't suppose I could have some advice from you guys?

Back in the latter end of 2014, I picked up a Corsair Vengeance M95 alongside a Corsair Raptor K50 and Raptor HS40. Unfortunately, both the M95 and Raptor HS40 have failed (the HS40 is due to a loose cable causing one Headphone to not function and occurred after only a small amount of light use (back in about March 2015)). The M95 then failed in approximately July time and got packed away due to other responsibilities and I've only really got it out to look into it now). The issue I seem to be finding is that it just simply seems completely dead. I've tried on several different machines and absolutely no recognition of the mouse happens occurs at all.

No lights show up on the mouse, and no sounds from Windows 10 play to signify that a USB Device has been plugged in.

M95.jpg

When I go into Device and Printers within the Control Panel, it doesn't appear to display (USB Input Device is always there - even if the M95 is unplugged).

M95 - Device and Printers.jpg

And, nothing seems to show up in Device Manager, either...

M95 - Device Manager.jpg

I have Corsair's Gaming Software installed, and my Corsair K50 is working perfectly fine. After some research, I attempted to install the M95 Gaming Mouse Driver Software - and was greeted with this upon the start of the install;

M95 - Driver Installation.jpg

I have a fear that the mouse is probably completely dead, as I seem to remember that it just stopped working one morning after working perfectly previously.

It may be I'll have to send it in for RMA (I will probably try and get the HS40s RMA'd, too) - as there has been one or two reports of completely failures of these mice.

If you guys have any suggestions, then they'd be highly appreciated!