Should I buy Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition

TavaBola

I am in a bit of problem now. I'm on the market for a steering wheel for XBOX One and PC.

I've seen so many people complaining about Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition (http://www.amazon.de/TX-Racing-Wheel-Leather-Edition/dp/B015ECTG9Y/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A7P7EAUWU945G) for its poor motor and all around the base of the wheel, lack of software updates and many more.

So, now I can't decide, should I get the Thrustmaster wheel and pray that it works or should I maybe get like Logitech G920.

PLS HELP!!!!

Never heard of the Thrustmaster brand.  While the name by itself would make this a worthwhile purchase, I'd recommend going with Logitech.  It's a flagship brand with lots of support, and supposedly solid quality.  Better safe than sorry in this case.

ty for replay. I will wait a little bit more and ask some more of my guys over at other forums.

Hey TavaBola I dont know about the thrusmaster wheel but i can tell you, I had a logitec wheel ( the one that works with ps3 and pc ) and it had gears for the force feedback. A nice working wheel no problems there. But the noise that thing made was to much for me.

If u thing of that driving force gt, that one is a bit cheap and it doesn't offer me too much for the price and I've heard Logitech's wheels are less likely to break down compared to thrustmaster.

But still ty for the replay.