Advice needed for buying

Hello fellow users,

I am planning to buy a laptop with a budget of 400 GBP. I currently own ACER Aspire One 725 with AMD Dual Core processor and Turbo Core upto 1.33GHz. It has 4GB RAM and 500 GB HDD. So, consider this as the benchmark against which I will be comparing the new laptop. For me this laptop is fast, handles most of my tasks easily, has good graphics. But it lacks in audio output, screen size (11") and also has a poor keyboard. Now I am thinking of buying Lenovo YOGA 500 (http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/yoga/500-series/yoga-500-15/#SYSTEM) and I would like to know if compared to the benchmark (the laptop that I have), do you think this one will be able to satisfy all my needs. I am a student and I mostly need the laptop for simple education purpose. I don't do any programming and I am also not looking for a laptop for gaming. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

If you think the above stated Lenovo model is not a good option, then feel free to recommend me one that you think would be the best in the given budget.

11 minutes ago, Cannotdecide said:

Hello fellow users,

I am planning to buy a laptop with a budget of 400 GBP. I currently own ACER Aspire One 725 with AMD Dual Core processor and Turbo Core upto 1.33GHz. It has 4GB RAM and 500 GB HDD. So, consider this as the benchmark against which I will be comparing the new laptop. For me this laptop is fast, handles most of my tasks easily, has good graphics. But it lacks in audio output, screen size (11") and also has a poor keyboard. Now I am thinking of buying Lenovo YOGA 500 (http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/yoga/500-series/yoga-500-15/#SYSTEM) and I would like to know if compared to the benchmark (the laptop that I have), do you think this one will be able to satisfy all my needs. I am a student and I mostly need the laptop for simple education purpose. I don't do any programming and I am also not looking for a laptop for gaming. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

If you think the above stated Lenovo model is not a good option, then feel free to recommend me one that you think would be the best in the given budget.

for simple education use, a $300 one from best buy wil be more than enough