Skin cancer (serious talk only please)

ThatGuysProject

Hey guys i could possibly have a very bad problem and this involves skin cancer.

3 and a half weeks ago i got second degree sunburn in spain, i flew back to the UK and waited to heal.

now according to this website that shows the different effects on 1st degree vs 2nd degree sunburn, it say that 1st sunburn gives you an increased chance of getting skin cancer but i have 2nd degree sunburn so its even higher chance.

website: http://www.diffen.com/difference/First_Degree_Burns_vs_Second_Degree_Burns

I will be getting myself checked within two weeks but i want your opinions and advice on this.

You dont need our opinions, the only opinion you should take is your doctor's. Saying that, dont let these thoughts take over. There are TONS of people that get burned, and very, very few cases turn out to be a neoplasm. Im not belittling it, but just take solace in the fact that skin cancer is exceedingly rare, and even when it is the case, is even rarer if its malignant.  

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I don't believe it'll be that big of a deal. Go to the doctor anyway though.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I get second degree burn everytime i go into sun and i live in southern CA..I am 35 and never had a issue..

You dont need our opinions, the only opinion you should take is your doctor's.

no i mean like, what to do before and after i have seen my doctor.

I get second degree burn everytime i go into sun and i live in southern CA..I am 35 and never had a issue..

i fell to sleep in the sun and because im from the UK im not used to hot weather unlike people in hot countries so i'm not used to it.

i fell to sleep in the sun and because im from the UK im not used to hot weather unlike people in hot countries so i'm not used to it.

You will be fine.No reason to worry about something you have no control over..

no i mean like, what to do before and after i have seen my doctor.

Well Im a medical student going through rotations right now, and I can say that of all the burn cases I have seen, zero have turned out to be carcinoma. But talk to your doctor, he will know best and if there is any question, he will probably refer you to a dermatologist and chances are its nothing. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green