I need help!!

So I need help to turn one of my old routers (a 2wire 2700hg-b) into a range extender/repeater. I want it to  connect my computer (that has no wireless connection) to the Internet via the old router and a Ethernet cable(my computer is a floor above my main router)

How do I do this??

22 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

So I need help to turn one of my old routers (a 2wire 2700hg-b) into a range extender/repeater. I want it to  connect my computer (that has no wireless connection) to the Internet via the old router and a Ethernet cable(my computer is a floor above my main router)

How do I do this??

I'm not too confident you can.

Something to consider might be powerline networking.

Sig under construction.

You can. You need at least one router that has a wireless bridge mode, which allows it to connect to the wireless signal from the primary router, then other devices can connect to it (normally through a wire) to also be connected to the primary router. 

EDIT: If the router you want as the bridge support DD-WRT firmware, this a good guide: http://www.cnet.com/how-to/reuse-an-old-router-to-bridge-devices-to-your-wireless-network/

Also, have a look around both routers' settings to see if either has a wireless bridge mode on the stock firmware.