ZyXEL NWD-310N WiFi card drivers for Windows 10?

Maxwaehrens

Hi

I'm looking to find a driver for my WiFi PCIe card, ZyXEL NWD-310N, for Windows 10. So far I have had no luck by looking on the official Zyxel download site, they only support from Windows 2000 through to Windows 7 (Which is the last version of Windows I used this card on.)

So, I'd like to find out if there is somehow a way to use the driver on Windows 10, or if there are other WiFi card drivers which will work for this specific card on Windows 10?

Thank you for your help in advance!

From the research I did I see the card uses the  Ralink RT2860 chipset. Which means you can try to find drivers for that. Ralink makes the wireless chipset so they could provide drivers. However there is no gaurentee. You might be SOL. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

5 hours ago, Donut417 said:

From the research I did I see the card uses the  Ralink RT2860 chipset. Which means you can try to find drivers for that. Ralink makes the wireless chipset so they could provide drivers. However there is no gaurentee. You might be SOL. 

Yeah I was going to try it, but I figured I might just try and plug in the antennas for the card and see if it can connect to my WiFi. And turns out it does not need drivers for Windows 10.