Can't Edit Post

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
1 minute ago, arielbeje said:

[spoiler=HDDs]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler=PSU]Image[/spoiler]

Strange, I still can't reproduce that. If it happens on any posts in future, please do let me know, but for now I'm going to treat this as a one-off bug and close it. If it is still present, it should be fixed in the next update, which will be coming in the next few weeks.

Where did you originally write the topic? Was it in the editor on here, or did you use something like tapatalk? It contains slightly malformed html, which the editor is supposed to prevent.

If you were using the editor on here, when you added the spoilers, did you use BBCode or the button in the editor?

HTTP/2 203

2 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Where did you originally write the topic? Was it in the editor on here, or did you use something like tapatalk? It contains slightly malformed html, which the editor is supposed to prevent.

If you were using the editor on here, when you added the spoilers, did you use BBCode or the button in the editor?

I did:(spoiler=HDDs)image(/spoiler) )=] manually in the editor on the desktop version.

13 minutes ago, arielbeje said:

I did:(spoiler=HDDs)image(/spoiler) )=] manually in the editor on the desktop version.

Can you add a code tag (the <> button on the editor) and insert as much of the BBCode as you can remember from that post, as exactly as possible? I can't reproduce it.

I've fixed your post so it should now be editable, though you may need to fix the formatting now.

HTTP/2 203

45 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Can you add a code tag (the <> button on the editor) and insert as much of the BBCode as you can remember from that post, as exactly as possible? I can't reproduce it.

I've fixed your post so it should now be editable, though you may need to fix the formatting now.

1 minute ago, arielbeje said:

Strange, I still can't reproduce that. If it happens on any posts in future, please do let me know, but for now I'm going to treat this as a one-off bug and close it. If it is still present, it should be fixed in the next update, which will be coming in the next few weeks.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

So should I avoid using spoilers on that post for now?

Just now, arielbeje said:

So should I avoid using spoilers on that post for now?

No, they should still work. I think it was just the forum doing something weird that one time. I would recommend using the spoiler button (the eye) rather than typing BBCode though, and if you do use BBCode, titles don't work any more, so use

[spoiler]contents[/spoiler]

rather than

[spoiler=title]contents[/spoiler]

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

No, they should still work. I think it was just the forum doing something weird that one time. I would recommend using the spoiler button (the eye) rather than typing BBCode though, and if you do use BBCode, titles don't work any more, so use

[spoiler]contents[/spoiler]

rather than

[spoiler=title]contents[/spoiler]

OK, I'll try that. Thanks!