Spoilers!

LittleCarrot

Would this be possible or feasible to implement:

I made a thread/post and I put an image in it. Could you give people notification of there is such thing as spoilers since sometimes it elongates the thread. It would also give them an option to hide this.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

5 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

Would this be possible or feasible to implement:

I made a thread/post and I put an image in it. Could you give people notification of there is such thing as spoilers since sometimes it elongates the thread. It would also give them an option to hide this.

Spoiler

Could you reword this please?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Could you reword this please?

It automatically notifies people of the ability to put their images in spoilers to keep the thread short.

- Albert Einstein

Just now, LittleCarrot said:

It automatically notifies people of the ability to put their images in spoilers to keep the thread short.

it seems a little unnecessary, the physical length of the thread does not affect performance on the server, and the only client performance it affects is the tiny bit of rendering that no longer has to be done. 

it could be made so that when a photo is uploaded there is a checkbox to place it in a spoiler, but i still fail to see the point. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

it seems a little unnecessary, the physical length of the thread does not affect performance on the server, and the only client performance it affects is the tiny bit of rendering that no longer has to be done. 

it could be made so that when a photo is uploaded there is a checkbox to place it in a spoiler, but i still fail to see the point. 

Some times it makes it hell to scroll through. Your way of implementing it seems to be good.

- Albert Einstein

2 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

Some times it makes it hell to scroll through. Your way of implementing it seems to be good.

or it could be a client-side option to hide photos until clicked on. Like only show the thumbnail

Solitaire. 

There's only a reward threads where this would make sense - for the rest of them, there aren't enough images to need something like that. Just get a note about spoilers added to the OP. 

HTTP/2 203