On the hunt for a Gaming Laptop for School

Phreaqinn

Alright, simple: currently on the hunt to renew my laptop and get a kickass laptop for a good price. I can cover the specs, but more or less, I want to know if people would suggest Eurocom or Sager. I've been looking at both quite a bit and like what I see, but don't know who's more reliable and whatnot. What do you guys suggest? Also, I've seen several different websites that have Sagers (considering they're Clevo chassis) so what is a reputable and reliable website to get a Sager if I do so. Thanks! 

I would suggest Sager, as they are cheaper then Eurocom. I would also say that if you are getting a Sager, buying from them directly is better.

http://www.sagernotebook.com

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

1 hour ago, exercutor5 said:

I would suggest Sager, as they are cheaper then Eurocom. I would also say that if you are getting a Sager, buying from them directly is better.

http://www.sagernotebook.com

Is that for sure their official website? Also, would you have a suggestion for a build if you had about $1800 CAD to spend, just would like to see if I'm on par. 

44 minutes ago, Phreaqinn said:

Is that for sure their official website? Also, would you have a suggestion for a build if you had about $1800 CAD to spend, just would like to see if I'm on par. 

Yes that is their official site. Build as in desktop or laptop?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

On February 11, 2016 at 0:49 AM, exercutor5 said:

Yes that is their official site. Build as in desktop or laptop?

Like, for their website. Which model/specs do you think you would personally go with/suggest? 

3 hours ago, Phreaqinn said:

Like, for their website. Which model/specs do you think you would personally go with/suggest? 

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP7258.html

From the base config, add on

- No dead pixels

- 250GB Samsung 850 Evo M.2 SSD as boot

- Intel 8260AC Wifi Card

Things like RAM and thermal compound is always something you can do it yourself later.