Mouse Pad

DevoChip

I have the steelseries and its pretty popular as a mouse pad.

+1 from me

I have the 3x1ft version of the GPCGR mousepad.  It's a pleasant smooth cloth surface coming from a plastic pad.  The braiding is nice, and they finally got rid of that logo that everyone seemed to despise.  From what I've heard the Steelseries is a bit grabbier, or rougher cloth, for a more tactile feel.  Not really my cup of tea, but they're both quite good mousepads.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Just now, Chasem121 said:

I have the steelseries and its pretty popular as a mouse pad.

+1 from me

How's the durability so far?

2 minutes ago, DevoChip said:

How's the durability so far?

I've thrown mine in backpacks with a bunch of cables and cords and used it as a coaster and mine is still holding up very well.  

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I replaced my razer goliathus control  with SS quick 2 months ago. Its so smooth and simple. Loving it. Mouse glides like never before :) 

Can only recomend for low ingame sensitivity players.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Okay if you want a mouse pad that will last a long time get one that has stitched sides, like a razer goliathus speed or control

9 hours ago, Thony said:

I replaced my razer goliathus control  with SS quick 2 months ago. Its so smooth and simple. Loving it. Mouse glides like never before :) 

Can only recomend for low ingame sensitivity players.

Well you know that the speed version of the goliathus is really smooth right?

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

3 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Okay if you want a mouse pad that will last a long time get one that has stitched sides, like a razer goliathus speed or control

Personally, having use a QcK in the past, I opted for a Goliathus Speed, having used a Func 1030 before that. The reason was precisely that the Goliathus Speed offers more glide than the QcK, that much is obvious if you get a chance to touch them.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Just now, olbaze said:

Personally, having use a QcK in the past, I opted for a Goliathus Speed, having used a Func 1030 before that. The reason was precisely that the Goliathus Speed offers more glide than the QcK, that much is obvious if you get a chance to touch them.

I have them both, but I only use my Goliathus speed because I find it to be a better mouse pad for me and the corners doesn't start peeling up.

I only have the QcK because I won it.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 hour ago, Dackzy said:

The control version is pretty thick compared to SS quick. SS is just a simple well produced mouse mat and im loving it. Thats all :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

QCK Heavy is the only pad I enjoy using. The perfect amount of friction for me. 

Heck, mine is destroyed and I refuse to change it in fear that a new one will be much worse. 

FYI, I have had this mouse pad for three years and it's still holding up, I don't see why, even with the appalling edges, I should spend another £30. 

Spoiler

TbHiazc.jpg

Spoiler

C53wAMp.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

9 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

QCK Heavy is the only pad I enjoy using. The perfect amount of friction for me. 

Heck, mine is destroyed and I refuse to change it in fear that a new one will be much worse. 

FYI, I have had this mouse pad for three years and it's still holding up, I don't see why, even with the appalling edges, I should spend another £30. 

Hide contents

TbHiazc.jpg

Hide contents

C53wAMp.jpg

If you get a mousepad with stitched edges then that will never happen

24 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

If you get a mousepad with stitched edges then that will never happen

I have two mouse pads with stitched edges and they're both horrible to play on in comparison to my QCK Heavy.

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

2 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I have two mouse pads with stitched edges and they're both horrible to play on in comparison to my QCK Heavy.

what mouse pads?

Just now, Dackzy said:

what mouse pads?

XTRFY

6 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

XTRFY

I have never tried that one, but don't think that all stitched mouse pads feels like that one.

QCK heavy or puretrak talent (if you want a little less friction). You can't go wrong with either.

Thin mouse pads don't give you enough control so if you choose the qck, get the heavy variant.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8