EVGA Live Chat?

Octavialicious

Does anyone have a link? I swear, whenever I need to live chat them I can't find it but sometimes it will pop up when I don't need it :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Its not 24/7 I was confused too

It shows up on all the support pages

ask me the question

chances are I asked EVGA

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Its not 24/7 I was confused too

It shows up on all the support pages

ask me the question

chances are I asked EVGA

My 1050GS fan kicks up all the time even when watching youtube, and I bought it for its silence (people said their fan never turns on, and it shouldn't when I use like 50% of the wattage and I'm only on chrome)

Not to mention when it does ramp up, Its way louder then the rest of my system

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

My 1050GS fan kicks up all the time even when watching youtube, and I bought it for its silence (people said their fan never turns on, and it shouldn't when I use like 50% of the wattage and I'm only on chrome)

Not to mention when it does ramp up, Its way louder then the rest of my system

the fan curve on it is not liberal at all. And the grill design means its super loud just like my g2.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

the fan curve on it is not liberal at all. And the grill design means its super loud just like my g2.

I hate how after you do a rebate you can't return it, pretty lame

I hate how after you do a rebate you can't return it, pretty lame

if you aren't worried about the warranty dremel out the grill

if you aren't worried about the warranty dremel out the grill

btw, how hard is it to replace a fan? I know some PSU's use two pins and you can adapt that but I can't find anything on EVGA fans (can't find it on jonnyguru's pictures either)

btw, how hard is it to replace a fan? I know some PSU's use two pins and you can adapt that but I can't find anything on EVGA fans (can't find it on jonnyguru's pictures either)

the fan is not the problem if it was just plug the new fan into the motherboard. No the issue is the grill

the fan is not the problem if it was just plug the new fan into the motherboard. No the issue is the grill

so this? also how would I stop little bits from going into the PSU?

d0f81d4f71c4e0d14407537fc50a86a0.png

so this? also how would I stop little bits from going into the PSU?

d0f81d4f71c4e0d14407537fc50a86a0.png

yes. I believe it comes off entirely. The metal casing that is