Help with Bandicam

So, I paid for Bandicam and in the last minute or so of recording, the audio completely stops recording. It recocrds audio and video until that point but doesn't stop recording video. If it maters, I save it as an MP4.

So, I paid for Bandicam and in the last minute or so of recording, the audio completely stops recording. It recocrds audio and video until that point but doesn't stop recording video. If it maters, I save it as an MP4.

Can you show us screenshots of all settings?

Sig under construction.

If you have a Nvidia card just use shadowplay. Much better quality, no performance hit and simple to use. 

CPU: i7 6700k | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 G.Skill RipJaws V @ 2400mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr | Case: Corsair 300r windowed | Storage: 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD | PSU: Corsair RM850i | Monitor: BenQ xl2420z | Cooler: Corsair h60 | Sound: Astro A40 | Mouse: Razer Taipan | OS: Win 8.1 | PCPartPicker Link: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/xV7tZL

If you have a Nvidia card just use shadowplay. Much better quality, no performance hit and simple to use. 

AMD 6410D cam w/ 3420 APU is my GPU