Best Cooling 650D GTX 770 SLI?

PaulB

I want to buy another gtx 770, the front fan is the intake fan, i have to 120 corsair quiet editions on the top as exhaust and one stock fan in the back as exhaust too. What should i do to make the cooling maximum at a good price? Also any tips on how else I should do the air circulation in my case?

I7 4770K, GTX 770 MSI OC, SABERTOOTH Z87, 8GB RAM, H100i Water Cooling,  ASTRO A50 HEADSET, ASUS 24 INCH 1MS 144HZ 

how big is the front fan? add a second fan to the top

upgrade to noctua fans

Just take one of the top fans and put it in the bottom

Nice profile pic! :D

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Just take one of the top fans and put it in the bottom

So put it between the psu and at the bottom of the two graphics cards?

I7 4770K, GTX 770 MSI OC, SABERTOOTH Z87, 8GB RAM, H100i Water Cooling,  ASTRO A50 HEADSET, ASUS 24 INCH 1MS 144HZ 

So put it between the psu and at the bottom of the two graphics cards?

Yes, mainly for positive air pressure

Paul, to do the best cooling possible, in my opinion, I would suggest having positive airflow, but your case is a negative airflow design. You only have one 200mm fan as intake, so it limits maximum cooling. You could always convert your windowed side panel to that mesh design allowing you to install 4 additional fans. Does Noctua provide 200mm fans?

Im afraid that it looks like they don't. 

Paul, to do the best cooling possible, in my opinion, I would suggest having positive airflow, but your case is a negative airflow design. You only have one 200mm fan as intake, so it limits maximum cooling. You could always convert your windowed side panel to that mesh design allowing you to install 4 additional fans. Does Noctua provide 200mm fans?

Would you recommend water cooling for it? I have this http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=84358. Also http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=87431&vpn=5060175584564&manufacture=XSPC%20Asia%20Co%2E%20Ltd%2E&promoid=1198 would that be good for two gtx 770, they are sli. 

You really don't need to go to any extreme measures to use SLI. You have good airflow as it is, although you may want to buy a extra intake fan just for positive pressure, other than that you will be fine with your current setup.