Chipped my brand new Blue Yeti

Knaj

Small chips in things are generally very difficult to fix. I'd say just live with it.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Would it be returnable, it was kinda my mistake but it's brand new ._.

Normally you can return items without them asking, but this is bad business practice. I would personally live with the small chip, but if you feel like that chip is shortening your life span; try returning it.

blackshades on

Would it be returnable, it was kinda my mistake but it's brand new ._.

Depends on the return policy of the place you bought it at. Unless it's really bothering you I wouldn't return it.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

So, very shortly after I took my brand new blue yeti out of the box, and moved the mic up, the mic part fell over, leaving a small chip in the ceramic :/

Can I fix this at all?

Would be nice if you posted a photo of the chip, perhaps one of us here could advise you on how to repair it.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Quickly! Return it while you still can and get an at2020usb instead! :P

I doubt you'd be able to repair the chip, so it's pretty much either return it and get another or a different mic, or live with it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Would be nice if you posted a photo of the chip, perhaps one of us here could advise you on how to repair it.

Depending on how big the chip is it he could end up needing some ducktape and some spray pain (i am joking please don't head my advice) 

But to @Knaj  thats a bummer but i think that in general damage you caused to it isnt covered in the warranty (if it has one). You might be able to return it but personaly i would just live with it...

Side note i feel like ive seen an infomercial about something that fixes chips but idk

~ Maybe the cup is just too big ~

Side note i feel like ive seen an infomercial about something that fixes chips but idk

You mean something like this?  I'm waiting to see a photo of the chipped area before suggesting what to use.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

You mean something like this?  I'm waiting to see a photo of the chipped area before suggesting what to use.

@ALwin yea basically side note is that french?

~ Maybe the cup is just too big ~

@ALwin yea basically side note is that french?

Oui, c'est le français.