EVGA GTX 660 Ti Fan starts ar 100%

Hey guys, yesterday GeForce Experience updated something on my PC : i tried to play BF3 but when i enter in game, i got black screen and have to power down it because i can't do any thing. I've not updated any thing else and it's not the first time it happens that Geforce experience update some thing and it fk things up ! Its not like a compatibilty, psu or cpu problem, here are my specs running for a year now :

i5-3550 at stock clocks (3.3 to 3.7 GHz)

EVGA GTX 66O Ti it overclock it self to about 1187 MHz with 2 6pins PCIe connector

32 gigs of Kinstong Hyper blu X at 1333 MHz

Mobo is Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

Tesla 750 watts PSU with 2 12volts rails so it"s not thee power and yes, the PCIe connectors are using the 2 12volts rails wich every one can deliver 22amps

When i start up my PC how it have to be done, the graphics card fan start at 100% like if it was at more than 70 degrees celcius, but max temp i've reached is 64 degrees, in an micro ATX case with 14 fans

The gpu is not dead because when i unplug the PCIe power connectors the screen say "connect the PCIe connectors" message.

Another info : my CPU and Mobo have integraded graphics so i tried to go on windows with the monitor connected to the mobo and the graphic card installed but, with the fan at 100% and after the Win7 logo, it says "Windows is loading files" and stop there.. (OFC NO CD IN THE CD READER/WTRITTER --")

After, i've unistalled my graphics card and started my PC : Every thing is normal and the Intel HD graphics took care of the display

Long story sorry and i'm on my tablet now so please help !!! Thanks

Try going into the bios and changing it there.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Is it really running at 100%? Normally the fan can not go above 80%, unless you use the hacked firmware.

Edited: You might try going into Windows on the integrated graphics, uninstall the drivers, then shut down, reinstall the GPU and try to boot again.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Thanks for the replies, tryed to unistall the drivers and same thing : fan starts really loud and black screen :/ right now im calling at EVGA support US

What can i change in the bios ? Default settings ?

Thx again for help !