Overclocking advice with cheap motherboards.

Haswell is still a couple months away, and i was thinking about overlocking my current cpu a little (core i5 760). I know that the multipliers are lock but I heard that the Lynnfield architecture is extremely stable and can handle a heavy blck oc. through some friends, I can easily acquire an h80i for a hefty discount. now the only problem seems to by my motherboard. I was on a budget and it was one of the components that I didn't spend that much on. bought a board for $50 wondering if the power delivery is stable enough.

Full Specs:

intel core i5 760 @ 2.8Ghz (Planning to go 3.8ghz - 4.0ghz) NOTE: I have no idea if this is achievable, it is just my goal, will gladly appreciate suggestions.

Asus P7H55M Pro Mobo

8GB corsair xms3 @1600Mhz, CL9

Corsair TX650M 650 Watt PSU

Msi Gtx 560ti OC @ 920Mhz

Intel 520 240GB SSD

WD 1TB green drive.

PS: I heard that Haswell will feature the power delivery on the die itself. does that mean that i can OC regardless of mobo?

the Only way to get to your goal with a "Locked" CPU is to use the FSB, "Front Side Bus",, this is thorn in the side of most locked Intel CPU owners, Raising the FSB will get you that speed but with out a locked ATA,SATA,IDE,PCI Buss, you have Many problems. Because Raising the FSB effects EVERYTHING.

With that Said, this "Cheap motherboard" needs to have a Locked Buss Clock. Also it will need to handle the increase in Voltage to the CPU. Like Load Line Calibration, good VRM heatsinks.

Now with That said,, you will need Good Memory, if Nothing Else in your System is overkill your memory must be.

Those are the Basics.

good luck and Keep things cool.