Beep codes with or without ram

SvZ

Hi, having a problem with a some what old pc. Long beep codes continuouly with ram in any slot or without ram, I search on the motherboard maunal online with no hope at the moment.

Beep codes are like 3 long and one short, starts over again continuouly. Question is the motherboard dead or is the power supply damage, I run out of hope here now :D.

Tried with diffrent cpu and ram noting changed. Also reseted cmos noting, sadly no other power supply to test or even a motherboard as well. :\

Mother model: gigabyte ga-880ga-ud3h

Power supply: Coolermaster rs-600-pcar-e3

No idea what version bios is on atm i did update it like uhh 2-3 years ago.

If you've got two sticks, try removing one, trying it every single slot, and see what you get.

Ummm, thanks oberon but I get the beep code with one, two or three sticks of ram in any slot. Each ram by it self in ever slot etc. No ram in any slots still same beep code. I don't know but your post felt like a auto post without even reading what i typed above.

check the screws that separate your motherboard from your case or any electrical leak, already had this .

check the screws that separate your motherboard from your case or any electrical leak, already had this .

Ummm i will check this, i did feel electrical leak on the case that's why i had the idea the power supply my be bad but it's not. Thanks will do this.

i thought that was the beep code for no video

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I tested with a gpu and without, it does show that on the manual for video error that's the code. I don't know if the on board video is bad or sometihng no idea how to test that when can't even post into bios. Even after changing screws on the motherboard to case same problem will scrap down the pc tommorrow and go head on. Thanks for the ideas anyhow ;].