Witcher 3 crash on quest "Through Time And Space"

chamath

Hey guys,

I have GOG copy of witcher 3  and game is updated (1.08). Currently I'm stuck with this mission. Every time I go through the first portal in this quest (Portal in the house), loading screen comes and game crash to desktop without any error messages. I have tries tweaking settings, turn down graphics, disable anti virus, giving administrator permission, update graphic card drivers, etc. Nothing seems to work

Any fixes???

Hey guys,

I have GOG copy of witcher 3  and game is updated (1.08). Currently I'm stuck with this mission. Every time I go through the first portal in this quest (Portal in the house), loading screen comes and game crash to desktop without any error messages. I have tries tweaking settings, turn down graphics, disable anti virus, giving administrator permission, update graphic card drivers, etc. Nothing seems to work

Any fixes???

i would first report it to CD projekt red maybe them have a answer for you and maybe they make a patch for you else are there any error codes or crash logs? because that would help 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.