CS:GO and smurfing...

Kinraka

http://grammarist.com/spelling/realise-realize/

Also, people don't seem to understand smurfs aren't cheaters... They're just better than you. I know it's a lot of the newer players who think if a better player plays against a weaker player the game is broken but it's really not. Back in 1.6 when you pugged you were always facing players far better than you, you didn't bitch and moan, you played the game. Yeah it's sucks when you lose that game but is that loss different from any other loss? Nope. The only difference is what you make of it. A smart player will learn from a loss therefore benefit from smurfs and a dumb player will whine on the forums about it and never improve.

People got used to games (and game devs) babysitting them. I don't play CS:GO, but back when I was playing 1.6, I wasn't complaining about players better than me. Back then, you could either change the server like a little bi*ch, or adapt to the stronger players.

I was doing both, to be honest.  :lol:

• 4 years later...

On 7/26/2015 at 12:31 AM, Bsmith said:

thanks, that 's gonna be a hell though if it keeps going this way...

yeah, 4 years later here...

and heard smurfing in CS is the worst of all… actually not heard, but read here https://mmoauctions.com/news/what-is-smurfing-in-gaming-league-of-legends-and-more 

either way, am not playing in CS anymore without reason!

Rank means nothing in CS:GO  This Game is a Joke compared to the good old 1.0-1.6 Days anyway. I feel sorry for People who never experienced real CounterStrike.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Smurfing sucks if you're on the receiving end of it, but it's here to stay.

You can always join one of those private servers that you have to pay a monthly subscription for and play there. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

14 hours ago, mmoGi said:

either way, am not playing in CS anymore without reason!

And I hope you don't revive dead threads either. Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv