25 feet black

Cooling is

140mm corsair af140l

120mm corsair 120l

Coolermaster 120mm Sl

On the h100 is two coolermaster 120mm sl

All fans are ran at 700rpm

I wanted a quiet pc yet still well cooled and have achieved it 

Have made up a mid plate to hide the excess cables from view.Then painted it to match the build.

Overall process is simple a good was out with the hose once it was dissasembled

Then lighlty sand with 400 sandpaper thats been wet.

Then primed the case with primer did this with 3 coats

Then four top coats of the enamel

So ive gone from a 350d,750d and now a 450d pics of all three.

Also a cheeky pic of my newly painted ducky zero

4kqxzwt0.1jp.jpg

pxvjyjae.1i3.jpg
5Inrwq6.jpg
SVLiCYh.jpg
A1zKvsJ.jpg
vA7rB6f.jpg
iEFUkBI.jpg
O4LOFGV.jpg
ozhMhYN.jpg

Very nice build. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Please use Imgur, those images take ages to load.

Please use Imgur, those images take ages to load.

Will do that now,Sorry man 

Thanks man 

It would really add to the look if you paint the bezel thing on the side that is between the side panel and the front. I use a 750d and from what I see on mine, it appears pretty difficult to paint but it may be possible if you cover the rest of the case in paint tape.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

the smoke finish is epic :D

"THE RED ARMY"

| INTEL i5 4690K | GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 | XFX R9 390X | CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 4x2 8GB 1600Mhz | CORSAIR H80i | XFX XTR 650W | 1TB WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLUE | ADATA SP600 256GB | LOGITECH G502 | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 1400 | CORSAIR K70 MECHANICAL RED | NZXT S340 |

It would really add to the look if you paint the bezel thing on the side that is between the side panel and the front. I use a 750d and from what I see on mine, it appears pretty difficult to paint but it may be possible if you cover the rest of the case in paint tape.

I had contemplated doing that but honestly plastic is so hard to adhere to and it would really affect the finish.Would aslo look out of place with a different texture/tone

Same board as me, don't be afraid to push it. I've benched 5.5+ with sub ambient cooling.

nice build and nice case choice.  :D

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Same board as me, don't be afraid to push it. I've benched 5.5+ with sub ambient cooling.

nice build and nice case choice.  :D

Yeah have pushed my 2500k up to 5.1ghz so far 

I had contemplated doing that but honestly plastic is so hard to adhere to and it would really affect the finish.Would aslo look out of place with a different texture/tone

That is true, and you are probably right that it would look bad if the plastic was painted, but people just looking at the PC will probably question the unpainted part like I did.

That is true, and you are probably right that it would look bad if the plastic was painted, but people just looking at the PC will probably question the unpainted part like I did.

Yeah i really did want to incorporate that into it but thought it would look rather odd so opted for just black 

• 2 weeks later...

Should i repaint this black again?Kinda not really digging the smoked anymore

• 2 months later...

I really love that paint job

Thanks bud.Took me some serious time to do it.

Case is long gone though onto a 550d lol