Help me decide which mouse to get?

Go to solution Solved by Verne,

If you actually need a lot of buttons on your mouse, then my recommendations would be:

1. Logitech G502: not the biggest amount of buttons but by far the best sensor compared to the usual "MMO mice"
  2. Logitech G602: still not a full MMO mouse, but a good sensor and amazing battery life for a wireless mouse
  3. Logitech G600 or Razer Naga: the standard MMO mice with num-pads. If you can try them out just pick the one that fits your hand better
  4. Corsair M95 or Roccat Tyon: MMO mice with a bit different layouts

If you took your time to even come thank you. 

I've decided on one of these two mice. The razer star wars: the old republic gaming mouse or the logitech g602

I play mostly RPGs, lately I've been playing games like Van helsing or torchlight.

Links for each one from their website:

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g602-wireless-gaming-mouse

http://www.razerzone.com/licensed-and-team-peripherals/star-wars-the-old-republic-gaming-mouse

I've been leaning towards the Razer mouse for the more buttons and wired mode. What do you think?

Thanks.

razer isnt known for their quality stick with the g602

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I personally think you should get a G502, but that's just my opinion. :D

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Have you considered corsair mice? 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

G602. But you should totally look at the M40 from Corsair. Freaking love mine to death.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Roccat Tyon.  I have this mouse, best I've ever had the pleasure to use.

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

Ah, have I got the mouse for you!

Crazy-Computer-Mouse-Designs-6.jpg

I don't do signatures.

I personally love my Roccat Kone Pure, but I'd love to try out other mice like the Tyon or G502

If you actually need a lot of buttons on your mouse, then my recommendations would be:

1. Logitech G502: not the biggest amount of buttons but by far the best sensor compared to the usual "MMO mice"
  2. Logitech G602: still not a full MMO mouse, but a good sensor and amazing battery life for a wireless mouse
  3. Logitech G600 or Razer Naga: the standard MMO mice with num-pads. If you can try them out just pick the one that fits your hand better

Thanks, I'm going to go with the G602. The wireless lifetime is good and seeing that I travel a bit, it would help

Im using the G303 by Logitech

LOve it!

Fractal Design Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3-   BenQ's XL2420G Monitor  - Steelseries APEX M800 / Zowie EC2-A / Zowie G-SR