"Business/productivity"-looking gaming laptop?

Uphorics

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section (didn't know where to put this)

I've been looking around for a laptop to buy for college later this summer. I'm specifically looking for something with Nvidia graphics, and doesn't have that "gaming theme" look to it. All I've been able to find is the Acer Aspire V15 Nitro laptop, which I've heard has some cooling issues on some units.

Anybody have any recommendations they could give me?

EDIT: I'd prefer to have something around $1000 - $1500 Max, otherwise I would just buy that new Asus Zenbook thing.

CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro // CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.2GHz // GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Reference // RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @1333MHz // MOBOASUS P8Z77-V LK // SPACE: 240GB Crucial M500 SSD ~ WD Black 1TB // PSU: Corsair CX750M //

CASE: Cooler Master Elite 130 // CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0GHz // GPU: N/A // RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @1600MHz // MOBOEVGA Z87 Stinger Mini-ITX // SPACE: OCZ ARC 100 120GB SSD ~ [2X WD Black 2TB in RAID 1] // PSU: EVGA 430W //

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section (didn't know where to put this)

I've been looking around for a laptop to buy for college later this summer. I'm specifically looking for something with Nvidia graphics, and doesn't have that "gaming theme" look to it. All I've been able to find is the Acer Aspire V15 Nitro laptop, which I've heard has some cooling issues on some units.

Anybody have any recommendations they could give me?

EDIT: I'd prefer to have something around $1000 - $1500 Max, otherwise I would just buy that new Asus Zenbook thing.

Hi OP!

I highly suggest against buying the Acer PV15 Nitro. As Acer have a terrible track record with quality. I don't know much on that specific model. However I can tell you that a lot of their products have been shit. 

I'd suggest maybe looking into Sager Laptops. They don't look particularly "Flashy" however they do pack a punch for your price range. I suggest the following model:

17":

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8278s-clevo-p170sma-p-6985.html?wconfigure=yes

15":

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8268s-clevo-p150sma-p-6987.html?wconfigure=yes

I suggest configuring either model that you choose with 16GB of RAM, and make sure to add an OS. If you don't like the looks of those laptops, let me know. I'll find something else for you.

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I own a asus n551jk, It has that business look without the "gaming theme". The laptop has a full HD IPS panel with a i7 4710hq, 8gb ram GTX850 2GB and a 850 GB hdd. besides that it has the room to upgrade to a larger size hdd and a ssd and you can also expand the RAM.  

Gaming pc:cpu: i7 4770k // gpu: ZOTAC GTX 980 TI AMP EXTREME EDITION 6GB//ram kingston hyper x 16GB DDR3// hdd:2TB seagate //ssd: samsung 850 pro 256 gb ssd) // mb: MSI z97 gaming 5 

Gaming/work laptop asus n551jk :cpu: i7 4710hq //gpu: GTX850m 2GB //ram: 8GB //hdd: 750GB HDD

Server: HP ML350 G5 //cpu : 2x intel xeon e5130 quadcore // ram:12GB // gpu: nvidia 6200 256mb //hdd: 500 GB 15K SAS RAID-0 // 2x 700w hp power supply