Triple monitor intel and nvidia

MADBONE

So I've got 4 monitors

1x 40"samsung TV 1080p HDMI

1x 23" 1080p Samsung with DVI-D / VGA

1x viewsconc 19" 4:3 DVI/VGA

1x 15" benq VGA 2003 (found it still works)

Just for fun not gaming

I was wondering if its possible to connect the 40" TV and the Samsung 24" to my GTX 550ti

And the 19 "dvi and 15" vga to the motherboard intel video and make it all work? Haha

So let's say I have a 4k monitor as my main monitor and two 1080p monitors, one on each side, as peripheral panels. If I do that set up would the 4k monitor downsize to a 1080p resolution to match the other panels?

yes.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Yes, but your resolution is same as your worst monitors resolution.

And your screen size is same as your smallest monitor size. :)

Actually, the OP can support 2 off of the 550 Ti and 3 off of the integrated graphics depending on the motherboard.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes, but your resolution is same as your worst monitors resolution.

And your screen size is same as your smallest monitor size. :)

Nothing more wrong if you plug each cable in a different port and not use a splitter. I used n tipes of displays and all work differently, with different resolutions.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Nothing more wrong if you plug each cable in a different port and not use a splitter. I used n tipes of displays and all work differently, with different resolutions.

Havent you tried it?

If you put it to surround then everything is going to be low resolution.

Havent you tried it?

If you put it to surround then everything is going to be low resolution.

If you use Surround yes, but just normal monitors hooked up with no special "treatment" it's going to let you set 'em.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Thanks guys! :) I got it working on my AsRock z77m pro4 - 24" Samsung dvi and 40" Samsung 1080p on my 550ti and I used VGA on the motherboard to get 15" 1078x764 benq and it all works ... Wouldn't try surround gaming haha but it does work. Going to try the 19" on the dvi motherboard see if that will also work fingers crossed