Phpmyadmin help

jameshumphries47

so my mate is allowing me to host a website on his raspberry pi but he is the other side of the globe :( how can i get access to phpmyadmin i tried doing his domain/phpmyadmin but that doesn't work how can i do it?

help

~James

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

That is something you need to ask him as he is the admin of that device... phpMyAdmin is just another web page and needs to be configured in whatever web server you are running, whether it being apache or something else.

If phpMyAdmin is running on another port, you must not forget to port forward that in the firewall/NAT.

With the small amount of information you have provided no one can really help you.

That is something you need to ask him as he is the admin of that device... phpMyAdmin is just another web page and needs to be configured in whatever web server you are running, whether it being apache or something else.

If phpMyAdmin is running on another port, you must not forget to port forward that in the firewall/NAT.

With the small amount of information you have provided no one can really help you.

well okay i dont know what more info i can give you ill talk to him tonight if not ill post on here, thanks for your reply though 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}