Hey guys, first post, multi monitor Battlefield4, help.

So I've set up 3 Asus 24" VG248Qe 144hz screens.
I have enabled SLI and Surround. I got World of warcraft to work proper with no difficulties what so ever on ultra settings nice fps nice gameplay all that nice stuff.
But The problem now is Battlefield 4. I have set the resolution to 5760*1080 and the loadscreen goes on the middle screen while the other two are dark, but when I get in the game I cant use my mouse or keyboard, it's stuck in the menu and I can't do anything.

Is there anyone that knows of this problem and could help?

I have 2 GTX Titan cards.

Have you tried running in windowed mode, then switching to fullscreen?

That's an issue i've had in the past with one monitor...

WELCOME TO THE LTT FORUMS!!!  :D I hope you enjoy your stay

Please read the C.O.C (in my signature) and if you'd like, change your theme to 'Night' (directions located in my signature)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Have you tried running in windowed mode, then switching to fullscreen?

That's an issue i've had in the past with one monitor...

WELCOME TO THE LTT FORUMS!!!  :D I hope you enjoy your stay

Please read the C.O.C (in my signature) and if you'd like, change your theme to 'Night' (directions located in my signature)

Hey I just tried windowed, and that didnt work, I tried borderless windowed and then I can play all of a sudden. but when I changed to fullscreen the same problem happened. I cant use my mouse/keyboard and I have to quit the game through task manager.

Hey I just tried windowed, and that didnt work, I tried borderless windowed and then I can play all of a sudden. but when I changed to fullscreen the same problem happened. I cant use my mouse/keyboard and I have to quit the game through task manager.

All drivers are up to date? Also, have you tried it with SLI off?

Sorry, I really can't help much as im not experienced with SLI and multi-monitors.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I have the same issue, something with the latest origin. I disabled origin overlay and I haven't had the problem since. When it wasn't on all three screens I did the widowed thing the full screen and it fixed that issue.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz