Absolute worst game you ever played?

MsTrMind

DayZ

Good Morning...

Nexuiz

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

COD Black Op: Because of the boring campaign and crappy multiplayer (imo). The zombies mode was really fun though

COD 3: An abortion of a game absolutely terrible.

Resident Evil 5 : RE4 had a perfect balance of gunplay/action and horror and they completely departed from the latter with 5 and then 6 which ruined the series for me.

Apart from that i dont usually buy games unless I am pretty sure that I will enjoy them.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Dragon Age II was a total turd, the success of the first game made it worse, if II had been the first game, then nobody would even know the name Dragon Age.
What annoyed me more is that my favourite PC magazine at the time awarded it a high score.

To be honest I've not really played that many terrible games because I tend to do a bit of research before playing something, so if the vibes are bad it shall not pass :)