The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Latislapaloie

OP is late to the party.

slowpoke.png

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

THIS ISNT A GOOD THING PEOPLE.

its still day one dlc.

Well it's not a single second spend on something you will have to pay extra for on day one... It's basically an update with extra content for free. How is that bad? 

its still DLC that was worked on before the games release

The thing is, once a game has gone gold and the devs have finished working on it, there is often a few weeks or longer of time when the coders and artists have nothing to do as the game gets finalised, a great time to work on DLC

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its still DLC that was worked on before the games release

... The reason day one DLC is usually bad is because you had to pay for it. This day one DLC is free. I don't understand how it's still bad.

The thing is, once a game has gone gold and the devs have finished working on it, there is often a few weeks or longer of time when the coders and artists have nothing to do as the game gets finalised, a great time to work on DLC

i understand that but i still feel like this sort of stuff shouldn't be pushed as a good thing. just as a thing. if you get what i mean.

i understand that but i still feel like this sort of stuff shouldn't be pushed as a good thing. just as a thing. if you get what i mean.

I disagree, the witcher dev is one of THE most supportive developers I have seen, there games are all DRM free, and they generally do great things for the gaming community

They are release extra free content to everyone, this is only a great thing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I disagree, the witcher dev is one of THE most supportive developers I have seen, there games are all DRM free, and they generally do great things for the gaming community

They are release extra free content to everyone, this is only a great thing

oh i love the devs, but i dont like them doing this kind of marketing which is literally just them taking a dig at other companies. i want them to market what the game is, not what it isnt

If we don't have to pay money then it's a good thing. Right?

Or am I missing something.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why