How much actuation force in a Membrane keyboard?

Jebonia

I am doing a science experiment and i have chosen to run an experiment one comparing keyboard types and see if it affects typing speed. I need to include the science in it and i need to know actuation forces needed. I can find how much on the mechanical but not he membrane

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

It probably varies... But it's a science experiment, I would say "go measure it yourself". ;)

It probably varies... But it's a science experiment, I would say "go measure it yourself". ;)

How am i supposed to measure it? it's not like i can put 50g+ wegihts on such a small place

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Try getting little weights and having them be your controlled system of measure, a 5g, 10g so on so forth. and once it presses, you know you've got your rough weight. You'd want to try and less around with smaller weights + heavier ones 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

You could get some sort of coil spring device, do a little maths on the spring constant (or whatever its called in english), use it as a rudimentary load cell and push down the keys with it  ;)

Heard on some article after googling, someone said its 65g~80g. http://pantheones.com.au/news/editorial/keyboards-mechanical-vs-rubber-dome/

And http://www.overclock.net/t/1296759/actuation-force-comparison someone said its 65g.

Second this. I read somewhere it was between 65 and 75. I tried to find the source but I couldn't find it but I definitely remember reading it.

Corsair 300r Case with OCZ ZT 750W PSU | Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor | Asus P8Z77-V LGA1155 Motherboard | Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) | OCZ Vertex 4 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD | AMD Sapphire 7770 Vapor-X 1GB Video Card | 2 Acer S220HQL 22" monitors |
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3500dpi