Wireless Portable Headset

Hemanse

I have been struggling with tinnitus for about 15+ years now, learned to live with it and i barely notice it anymore, but i do like to have music playing when im outside, most wireless in ear headsets seems to be geared towards athletes with various pretty useless features that i do not need, i pretty much just want a pair of in ear headphones (preferably) with good quality sound, where i dont have to think of a cord that gets tangled up in everything when you walk around, anyone happen to know if that is possible to get?

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

i use the LG Tone they are a headset capable of accepting and denying phone calls, volume control and track skip forward or back. These are bluetooth and the range is quite good

lg-tone-wireless-bluetooth-stereo-headse

i use the LG Tone they are a headset capable of accepting and denying phone calls, volume control and track skip forward or back. These are bluetooth and the range is quite good

lg-tone-wireless-bluetooth-stereo-headse

wow, these look nice, how is the sound qualitiy when listening to the music?

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

looks quite nice indeed, but think i might wanna just get a pair of in ear with a cord, quite alot more to choose from and most of the cordless ones i have tried doesnt really have very good sound quality, lacks alot in the bass department atleast.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

wow, these look nice, how is the sound qualitiy when listening to the music?

looks quite nice indeed, but think i might wanna just get a pair of in ear with a cord, quite alot more to choose from and most of the cordless ones i have tried doesnt really have very good sound quality, lacks alot in the bass department atleast.

well most in ear sets lack bass that comes with the small form factor.

i have the older first generation of the LG HBS Tone i cant quote the newer models. but they are decent for in ears i listen to a lot of Electronica and they are fine for that bass is good for in ears the mids are decent and the highs are crisp they are better than a lot of corded sets with the exception of sennheisers and the like

i imagine the newer tone+, pro and ultra versions are better in the audio regards the battery will easily last 8+ hours of continuous play at good volume

My recommendation for wireless headphones typically includes the Stance S1 from Pendulumic. Charge by USB, Blutooth usage, you can use it with your phone (and take phone calls lol), music player, you can use wired mode for better audio, you can use normal batteries, you can use their rechargeable batteries (both can be fit into the headphone at one time). The sound is balanced, and held its own during the Headfi meet where it was placed next to some pretty expensive headphones. I tried it myself, so I'm not just making random stuff up. It's $200 for normal customers and that's what I'd probably get if I were into wireless headphones. They ARE headphones though, not earphones.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

If you really have to go wireless, I would suggest you take a look at the Logitech U9000 as well.