Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Yay! giveaway!

ammmmm...... well, here are my favorites......

One of the first vids from Jay I saw, and which was part of the reasons I sub'd to his channel.

Certainly one of my lateast favorite from TechQuickie.
Does anybody mind explain at length about the cube cases? xD

I'll be stalking the forums.......

Im fairly new to Jayz' Channel, so I searched in his videos to find something that was useful. I watched a few, and event though they all expanded my knowledge of PC's, i found this one to be quite interesting. 

On the flip side, I've been watching Linus for a LONGGGGGG time, so I wanted to choose a tech quickie video that I found pretty Useful. The video on HDMI, VGA and DVI was a video that helped me understand more, and It was pretty cool. I still like a ton of other Tech Quickie vids though.

Oh yah, And that power supply looks sweet, And I want to cradle it my arms like a baby, Same with the 270X

Gaming Rig "Project Primitus" - AMD FX-8320 CPU, Asus M5A97 R2.0 Mobo, G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB RAM @1866 MHz, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 760 GPU, Fractal Design Define R4 Window, Corsair CX600 PSU

Pics and my reviews for the build here - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/LvN

Peripherals - Corsair Vengeance K70 MX Red, Logitech G402,Kingston HyperX Cloud, 21" TV, Steelseries QcK Heavy Mousepad, Macbook Pro 2012 13"

JayzTwoCents  favorite video

Techquickie favorite video

ps. Glad my 2 favorite computer youtuberz are collaborating :)

Excellent!!!, im just building a new pc with a cooler master elite case (well i actually only have the case lol hahahaha).

this video really help me explain the differences between all the intel i processors family to my dumb brother lol:

What is a Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7 as Fast As…:

And Jayz remembered me why i was such a nvidia fanboy in the past lol:

AMD vs NVIDIA - Which Video Card is right for you…:

These two videos was what introduced me into a whole new world of PC's in which i would've never thought possible. It made me thought to myself what in the world have I been doing buying "gaming" pre-built PC and consoles when I could have built one twice as better with better knowledge. You guys are funny as heck, so it makes it really enjoyable to watch compared to other builders. I really appreciate your work for the community because it helped me a ton, and I'm sure many many others feel the same. Even if I don't win these amazing prices, I want y'all to know that I hope you guys keep making more amazing videos that will help our community understand more about the world of PC building. Appreciate it, sirs.

Accidentally post 2 times...got no idea how to delete so I will edit. Don't mind this.

I would really like to win these parts for my kids please! It would put me that much closer to completing a PC for them. I want to put fun games on it but also educational programs to help them through school. Jay and Linus have been great answering my questions about overclocking, water cooling and PC builds. Couldn't ask for two better resources than Linus and Jays YouTube channels. 

The first video I chose is by @JayzTwoCents it's called a Beginners Guide: How to overclock AMD Processors FX-8350 Piledriver. I didn't have a clue how  to overclock. This video really taught me a lot and made me feel comfortable overclocking.

My second video is called Single Rail vs Multi Rail PC Power Supplies as Fast As Possible. I was shopping for a power supply but didn't know what to pick. So many different types out there! Linus really gave great information.

Both of these guys have so many awesome videos. It was really hard choosing one each! 

Thanks Jay and Linus

Good luck everyone :)

I would like to be included on this contest.... that would be a huge improvement t my pc and would be very sweet for me to win it...thx

yay would love to win Jay is cool

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

Even with faith I doubt it would be me but thank you guys for the advices, the show and the thrill ;o)

Techquickie video:

Jayz video:

Really liking both channels, great content.

WHOOHOO!

My 4870X2 is dying... hot as a mother***ker - that 270x will do nicely :D