Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite aspect of this machine is that it's basically all the good things combined into one, even though there are some compromises with size and performance compared to other gaming laptops, it has the "good" version of each quality, rather than the "amazing" like Linus said a BMW 335i compared to a BMW 6 series.

Favourite thing is the IPS display on that thing, freaking awesome! Plus there's the signature of Luke... 

My favorite thing about this notebook is that it has a classy design unlike a lot of other "gaming" notebooks.

The signatures are the best part!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

I love the keyboard spacing, and I'm desperate for a laptop upgrade! I'm using an old IBM Think Pad with Windows ME installed :(

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

I like the sleek look of this notebook combined with the decent performance and battery life.

I really liked the external subwoofer included, seems like a really good idea since you can improve the audio quality on the go.

This laptop, based on this review, is such a nice gaming pc. Great great build, amazing performance and nice spec sheet. i like these characteristics on a laptop.