ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The biggest selling point on this for me would be the ips screen.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love the fact that the gpu Can stay at a reasonable 80 degrees so you can still use a laptop In Your LAP

I like how easy it is to clean this laptop.

Favorite thing would either be the overall build quality, sexy red beveled edge or the fact it's an IPS screen. Rocking an Acer c720 chromebook at the moment and the TN panel makes me want to vomit. Everything else about it is nice though. 

dat IPS screen  :wub:

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

I like the CPU and GPU combo. It actually seems pretty solid for a notebook (;

I'm a fan of the IPS pannel; and all those tech signatures.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Never had a gaming laptop so its hard for me to compare and say what my favorite thing would be. It certainly looks nice just like everything from the RoG series does. Great screen and decent cooling at low noise levels is something i really appreciate and this seems to have all three.

Thank you for another giveaway!

I like the extra speakers on the laptop

1080p IPS laptop? gimme pls.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

the only thing that i like with this laptop is those signatures at the back

which make this laptop more unique 

IPS panel has got to be the best thing about this laptop.  TN has speed...but IPS screens LOOK so much better.

I like the sleek design, and the brushed aluminum finish. And the IPS panel.

Honestly what interests me the most is being able to see a laptop that doesn't have terrible thermals and requires you to throttle it down else it just constantly is in a state of near meltdown, actually letting you use what you're paying for =/.

What i love about this laptop is it's appearance. Beautiful colour of matt black with red backlit. Would love to get one. :)

Decently cleanable brushed aluminum? Long battery life? HighLANder signatures? Overall appeal of the notebooks aesthetics? There are too many good things to choose from!!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

I like the aesthetics.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

The aluminium body as well as the overall design for me.

My favorite thing is that it was reviewed by Linus.  :rolleyes:

No seriously I love the GPU in this thing. I can't wait to play Final Fantasy XIV on it!

The speakers and screen. I want a mobile machine to be good for content consumption as well as gaming.

Those signatures are a close second though.