Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

IPS screen. I hate TN panels. Excellent colors and viewing angles are far more important to me than faster response times.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Hello guys, I'm from Portugal and my favourite thing about is the design, the colors and the signatures obviously.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

I love the fact that the gpu Can stay at a reasonable 80 degrees so you can still use a laptop In Your LAP

Favorite thing would either be the overall build quality, sexy red beveled edge or the fact it's an IPS screen. Rocking an Acer c720 chromebook at the moment and the TN panel makes me want to vomit. Everything else about it is nice though.