Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Absolutely love the overall design... the laser autofocus is cool too. I'd love to try it out.

I think that my favorite features on the lg g3, is the dual window mode (i hope that i said that right) because when I'm watching a awesome linustechtips or techquicke video and i want to do something at the same time, with that i can do that and the message shortcut thing.I hate that i have to close youtube to reply to a message. When i can just reply without closing youtube.

And last but not least the feature that i think that should be on all phones. the size adjustable keyboard, i can't tell you how nuch difficult it is to type all of this on my shitty tiny phone and i would love to have this feature. Thanks for reading this if you're reading this linus, you're awesome.

The laser auto focus also sounds like it has the potential to be one of G3's biggest selling point. Don't you hate messing up one of the kind moments because your phone taking too long to focus on the image and you just goddamn refuse to take that picture because you know it will turn out to be crappy.. phewww... glad to get that out.

My favorite thing of all G3's features is the laser AF! The screen is one thing but knowing it has a dedicated hardware for the camera is a big plus for me! 

... and today's also my birthday xD

Btw, the video is very well done! Audio sounded slightly different but what evs. It could just be me or something. Quadruple thumbs up (toes included) to the team!

I love the design. I mean, LG has their own design language and keeps it that way, staying off traditions. And another thing, I love that LG gives the best spec. Right from the starts, not leaving any space for surprises, I am talking about you, Samsung. :D I just wish that the next nexus would ve based on it..

Would love to see how the phone ergonomics work, since I study and develop applications for android.... and for once to demo an application on a large screen resolution phone

My favourite part of the LG G3 has to be the massive amount of customisation. It's unbelievable just how much you can customise it. right down to changing the icons for individual apps, their built in messaging app (that you don't have to use) allows you to fully customise each conversation window!

It's wonderful :D

One note though, at the end of the video Linus says how it is still a bit too wide for his hands whilst typing. Did you try out the feature LG added to their keyboard customisation of being able to move it to the left or right for full thumb coverage? Swiftkey also has the ability to edit the dimensions of their keyboard too!

Would love to see how the phone ergonomics work, since I study and develop applications for android.... and for once to demo an application on a large screen resolution phone

Well at first i would probably say the 1440p screen, but honestly i don't see much of a difference from a 1080p so i gotta say the design and dem bezels.