TP-Link TL-WR1043ND wireless drops

Urban7

Hey guys! This is my first post on this amazing forum, so I would like to say hello to everybody :)

I am using a TP-Link TL-WR1043ND v1 router, and for the past year it has worked flawlessly. About a month ago wireless connection started droping. I was using stock and latest firmware from tp-link. None of the settings I've tried worked, so I switched to open-wrt. I set up a strong password for connection and a different one for root. Added mac filtering with static ip lease time, switched to the channel that is used the least in my area and turned off the essid broadcast. I'am pretty sure that no one is using my router without permission. Still I get random connection drops or pings get very, very high. To fix the problem i have to manualy restart the router. There is little chance to check the router via wired connection, because it has to be on the other side of my house (about 10 meters, 2 walls in the way) where the ISP modem and socket is. My wireless card is a TP-Link TL-WN722N. I found a lot o similar topic on the Internet, but wasn't albe to find the solution.

Please can anybody give me any advice?

P.S. Sorry for my English.