Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked

AndyCapets

post-9910-0-61528400-1401286153.jpg

So the new BF game has been leaked and LevelCap and other YouTubers have already talked about it yesterday.

Today though, a trailer has been found and leaked, but EA quickly took it off and now all we have left is this on NeoGaf

In my opinion, the BF franchise is officially dead after this, people won't buy this and instead buy BF3 or BF4. What do YOU Think ?

Here's the link and story: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826582

post-9910-0-61528400-1401286153.jpg

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

@AndyCapets I don't think BF4 is dead however I haven't played it yet so I might be overly biased.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I don't think BF4 is dead however I haven't played it yet so I might be overly biased.

I was talking about the BF series, BF4 is not that great but people will still play it because this Hardline thing is just a copy of Payday from the looks of it, and it's going to kill the Battlefield franchise IMO.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

I was talking about the BF series, BF4 is not that great but people will still play it because this Hardline thing is just a copy of Payday from the looks of it, and it's going to kill the Battlefield franchise IMO.

Oh my bad. I'm actually not very firm with the BF franchise entirely  :wacko:

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>