Is Eizo Foris 2333 really good as it said to be.

the_jakc

I'm still in a dilemma on what IPS monitor to purchase. I dug and dug for a suitable answer till I found this monitor (Eizo Foris 2333/2332/2331). I found some pretty good reviews and almost all of them are positive. I wan't to know if any of you guys have used this monitor already and want to know what you think compared to others.

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

VGA: Powercolor 7870 Myst SSD: 128GB Crucial M4  / HDD: WD Green 2TB

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

All IPS panels are good enough for gaming these days... as long as you are not a hard core FPS player.

IPS panels response time have come a VERY long way since a few years ago. Today, they are very competitive to 60Hz good/high-end TN panels.

The rest is input lag, which under 25ms for most, which is quiet good. The Dell U2313HM has an input lag of ~0.6ms. Basically, the IPS panels with ~25-30ms have color processors, Look Up Table, multiple inputs, and other fancy features.

TV's have a average input lag of ~100ms in comparison.

EIZO is pushing a lot on the marketing of their monitors, as they are new in the high-end consumer grade monitors. They are using gaming as an entry.

EIZO always made pro grade monitors, and specialty monitors (like flight control monitors), so they are trying to show, that do more than pro grade, but beside the super low input lag, the monitor has nothing really special over the other IPS panels.

Wow thanks man!

All IPS panels are good enough for gaming these days... as long as you are not a hard core FPS player.

IPS panels response time have come a VERY long way since a few years ago. Today, they are very competitive to 60Hz good/high-end TN panels.

The rest is input lag, which under 25ms for most, which is quiet good. The Dell U2313HM has an input lag of ~0.6ms. Basically, the IPS panels with ~25-30ms have color processors, Look Up Table, multiple inputs, and other fancy features.

TV's have a average input lag of ~100ms in comparison.

EIZO is pushing a lot on the marketing of their monitors, as they are new in the high-end consumer grade monitors. They are using gaming as an entry.

EIZO always made pro grade monitors, and specialty monitors (like flight control monitors), so they are trying to show, that do more than pro grade, but beside the super low input lag, the monitor has nothing really special over the other IPS panels.

. I checked that Dell U2313HM and it seems theres alot of good feedbacks as well. Any recommendations for 24/27"?

Mobo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3/ Processor: Intel 3570k @ 4.5Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance

Power Supply: Seasonic S12 620w Case: Fractal Design Define Mini / Cooling: Corsair H80

Well, check out my monitor comparison table that I made, which feature models mentioned a lot here, and from another forum I participate in.

I don't have the EIZO 2333 on it, I should add it, as it's being asked about lately, and it is an interesting monitor to consider as the other ones on my table.

http://www.helpweaver.com/monitor_2013.xlsx

Hope this helps finding you the perfect monitor for your needs and budget.

Thanks alot! you're a great help  :D