Overclocking on Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3

your motherboard only has a 4 phase power design which is not good for overclocking at all. do you have an descent cpu cooler? does your case have good Air flow?

you need all these things before thinking about overclocking including a better motherboard if you expext anything over 100mhz increase to be stable. why do you want to overclock it anyway if you just game there is no need for the overclocking 

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

your motherboard only has a 4 phase power design which is not good for overclocking at all. do you have an descent cpu cooler? does your case have good Air flow?

you need all these things before thinking about overclocking including a better motherboard if you expext anything over 100mhz increase to be stable. why do you want to overclock it anyway if you just game there is no need for the overclocking 

I have a h100i which I only just got for my birthday and my case has good air flow and I do a bit of gaming but a lot of rendering on Cinema 4D which pushes my CPU to the max

to be honest the overclock you would be able to achieve would make so little difference what i would do it try raising the bclk to 101 so that is + 1 and try that and try and go for 105, and setting your core clock ratio to 40 for all four cores this will give you an overclock of around  200-300 mhz. Which is decent and then try raising two of the four cores to 42 for the ratio so in single and dual threaded applications you have extra speed and in cinema 4d you have the extra speed but without the heat. remember this depends on your temps as well so stress after every change for 4 hours using intel burn test to make sure the overclock is stable and use real temp to monitor temps and if it goes above 75 during the 4 hour test i would slightly reduce the clock speed.

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block