"ASUS 23 VS239H-J" thoughts? Looking for a new monitor.

Im in the process of my new build and also finally getting a new monitor. Im quite unsure as to which way i should go? I'll be gaming (of course), video/photo editing and tons of movies/media consumption.
I have heard that the IPS Monitors have an issue with "ghosting" in games, but is it really that noticeable? Im no hardcore gamer but do love my games and will be getting a GTX 770.

Does anyone have any experience with the ASUS 23 VS239H-J?
Considering that I will be watching movies and editing more than gaming (most likely) do you think i should go with the IPS?

Cheers.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Found it on newegg. It looks just fine should suit all your needs, photo editing and gaming. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Found it on newegg. It looks just fine should suit all your needs, photo editing and gaming. 

Ahh k, yeah i really want it for that IPS quality just a little concerned that it may ruin my gaming experience.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Speaking as the owner of a similar Asus VS247H-P, you'll have no regrets. It does everything that it has to do well for a reasonable price. IPS will not ruin gaming. I don't notice input lag on this monitor at all. I would make the argument that IPS panels make the gaming experience better because of the superior image reproduction. I really only recommend TN panels to people who want to do 120Hz and beyond gaming. Even then, though, you're paying a premium for the privilege.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Speaking as the owner of a similar Asus VS247H-P, you'll have no regrets. It does everything that it has to do well for a reasonable price. IPS will not ruin gaming. I don't notice input lag on this monitor at all. I would make the argument that IPS panels make the gaming experience better because of the superior image reproduction. I really only recommend TN panels to people who want to do 120Hz and beyond gaming. Even then, though, you're paying a premium for the privilege.

very well put man, will be definitely be getting an IPS because i was watch a ton of movies. either the asus or the acer H236HL bid. has solid reviews as well. thanks for the helpful info!