Prodigy M. Yes or No?

I'm planning on taking my build and transferring it to a Prodigy M.  The main thing I'm worried about is my PSU.  It is the Corsair CX600. NON-MODULAR.  Has anyone here tried to cram a non modular psu into this case?  Also, will a CD/DVD Drive fit in this case with a GTX 660 in it?  I am a bit worried about the length.  The 660 isn't the longest card ever but its also not the shortest.  Lastly, what about fitting a Cooler-Master Hyper 212 evo in this case.  Is there enough clearance?  Im not really worried about my harddrives but i have 2, 3.5in harddrives and two 2.5in drives. i plan to mount the two 3.5in ones on the bottom and the two 2.5in ones in the side panel. Right now i have a NZXT Vulcan and I hate it, wayyy to much dust gets in the side mesh. 

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

all of it will fit but the psus cables may obstruct air flow

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I would get a case that's slightly larger... the CX600 has a lot of cables you need to stuff in it, among other things.

The Prodigy M is a bit to exspensive for what you get IMO but anyway long as the 660 is in slot closest to the rear I/O the dvd drive should fit fine but I'd go for an USB one because the drive kills the esthetic of the case IMO.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

all of it will fit but the psus cables may obstruct air flow

i was just hoping i could do a really good cable management job xD

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

I would get a case that's slightly larger... the CX600 has a lot of cables you need to stuff in it, among other things.

There are no other MATX cases with handles that are decent looking and decently built.. the only two i can find are the Prodigy and the Vulcan, i tried the Vulcan and i hate it.

The Prodigy M is a bit to exspensive for what you get IMO but anyway long as the 660 is in slot closest to the rear I/O the dvd drive should fit fine but I'd go for an USB one because the drive kills the esthetic of the case IMO.

IMO i think the Prodigy is really cheap for what you get.  Its only $90 and you get great looks, great build quality, great inside design, great company, great customer service. I mean, for only $90 thats a whole lot. 

I know that you've got an mATX mobo, but would you be opposed to putting the mATX mobo in an ATX case? if not, what about the CM Storm Enforcer? Or the Scout? I've done customer builds in both, and they're not bad. The Enforcer isn't THAT much bigger than the Prodigy M....

I have considered that, if I were to do that I would just pay another $100 or so and buy a new mono... But I would like to keep it as small as possible as I will be moving this around a lot.. My Vulcan is almost to big ATM. I have actually considered the scout before I even built my PC and I decided to go as small as possible but I didn't exactly want to go with itx as there are many limitations Going with that.