Low Warzone FPS Mid-End PC

GPU: Msi GTX 1600 Ti
CPU: i5 9400F
RAM: 24 GBs of 2600mHz
I usually run the game at 40-50 fps when i've seen benchmarks on youtube with the same setup and reaching up to 100 fps stable, i'm not really sure what the problem is or why the game runs with really low fps, i've tried a lot of "fixes" like setting the game priority to in normal in task manager or enable uac virtualization or even ISLC but none have worked for me.
Anyone with any ideas that can help me?

4 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

what are the temps like? check those with hwmonitor, and remove all overclocks if you have any 

let me download that and play a match and ill reply with the results

Are the settings the same? Same resolution? Is the ram is dual channel?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

what are the temps like? check those with hwmonitor, and remove all overclocks if you have any 

Wow, I saw that even when idle (just firefox with a couple tabs) the cpu runs at 100 celsius, surprisingly it doesnt go over that even while playing.

5 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Are the settings the same? Same resolution? Is the ram is dual channel?

Yeah, i'm pretty sure i have lower setting than that and i still have worse fps, I do have dual channel ram

8 minutes ago, crossedrhombus1 said:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure i have lower setting than that and i still have worse fps, I do have dual channel ram

Is it set up to run in dual channel? (In the proper slots) 

9 minutes ago, crossedrhombus1 said:

Wow, I saw that even when idle (just firefox with a couple tabs) the cpu runs at 100 celsius, surprisingly it doesnt go over that even while playing.

Yeah, you need a better cooler. Make sure you have thermal paste.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Is it set up to run in dual channel? (In the proper slots) 

Yeah, you need a better cooler. Make sure you have thermal paste.

Yeah, the ram is in the proper slots, ill check later the cpu to see if the paste isnt dried up or something.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:42 PM, crossedrhombus1 said:

Your CPU is thermal throttling hard and that is your problem right there. Re-seat the cooler with fresh thermal paste and see if that solves it. 

100c idle = bro seriously reseat your cooler and make sure it's even functioning at all I don't even get 100c idle on passive cooling.

make sure you ACTUALLY put it on RIGHT. I had a heatsink on wrong an entire season of overwatch wondering why i was framedropping and losing games cuz only during the most intensive moments (the most important ones) I was suddenly +400% input lag etc and got very frustrated only to learn i was having your problems

Some monitoring software won't show over 100c or will harshly throttle  

Not sure your 100fps target is accurate.  Im running a ryzen 2600x which is comparable to yours and with a 1070ti I get around 65 to 85 fps average.   The gpu hits 100% utilization while the cpu hits 65-80% max cores so your 40-50 doesnt seem far off with at 1060 ti

...once your cpu temps are fixed

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Gigabyte Aorus Master x570s | Corsair Dominator Platinum (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10G | Lian iO1Dyamic | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W | Acer Predator X34 P | Acer XB271HU | NZXT Kraken Z73